Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Advising Day

My official schedule for the fall of 2010 is:

Performance Technique (a musical theatre course)
Senior Acting Seminar
Advanced Acting 1
Advanced Acting 2
Shakespeare
Private Voice
Global Ethics

GE will be my last core class of college. Everything besides that course is a theatre related course, so it's going to be a fun-filled, most likely incredibly hectic semester. However, I can't even contemplate that when I have such a busy summer ahead of me.

I had another rehearsal for my directing scene today. We blocked about 1/3 of the show, so it's well on it's way to looking great. I'm very proud of my actors; I can tell it's going to be an awesome show with them on board.

GLEE was on tonight! I had forgotten how refreshing it is to watch a show that makes fun of itself so much. I love it! But really I'm hooked on it because of the actors. So many of them are from Broadway.

Anyway, I just wanted to post my schedule. I'm off to finish some homework.

2 comments:

  1. Your schedule sounds so much better than mine.
    MATH 110: Math In Action
    ENG 101: English Comp
    ENG 211: Creative Writing
    HIST 201: World History
    FREN 116
    ECON 201: Macroeconomics :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Math in Action is almost as bad as Personal Family Finance. You can't tease me about that anymore.

    ReplyDelete