Saturday, May 18, 2013

New Website!

I finally made my first actor website! Now, to be fair, it's not completed. I haven't received the CD of my newest headshots to update all my pictures, but it's on it's way. I can officially say I have a website for possible employers to view (and judge me) by. I'm really excited about it.

www.saschastreckel.com


Starcrossed is almost done. We have two more shows left  on Tues/Wed night. I also start rehearsal for my upcoming summer show this week. I guess it won't be 'upcoming' for much longer! I'm ready to get the new script and dig in. It's a new work, so the author has been busy tweaking it for the last couple months. It will be fun to be working with a playwright again.

I wish I had some cool new pictures from this latest production to share with you, but I haven't seen the results of our photocall yet. I'll be sure to post them if I get them. In other news I've joined a new play reading group I'm excited about, and I've been working with my agent on joining all the local casting sites to finally get kickstarted commercially.

I expect this summer will be an adventure in new auditions.

No comments:

Post a Comment