Thursday, November 18, 2010

One Day To Go

I thought I'd put the links to some of the coverage of my Global Ethics event if you weren't interested in seeing it!

http://www.columbiamissourian.com/stories/2010/11/14/stephens-college-students-raise-money-hunger-project/

And here's the video that was on the news! Erin gave the interview and they cut it really short, but I suppose it got the point across.


http://www.komu.com/KOMU/d7e2017e-80ce-18b5-00fa-0004d8d229cb/4c776823-80ce-18b5-01c5-3e38607107e8.html

Now, I heard some have been having trouble getting the video to work. Beneath the video, if it won't play, there should be a link that says play video now. If you click that it will ask for your name and e-mail, which you can give because it's harmless, and then it asks you to RIGHT click the video. It might play an advertisement first, but it should eventually play! I hope it works!

In other news, this week has been one of the least stressful weeks. We had a Warehouse Board Meeting, a Warehouse Event to raise money at our local TGI Fridays, and Warehouse Elections to replace Rhea who will be graduating in December. We're on the hunt for a new Performance Liaison. It's down to a 2nd year and a 3rd year and both would be great additions to the board!

I've had very little homework, and some classes cancelled because a lot of the theatre faculty is out of town this week, apparently.

I've agreed to be in a 2nd year Directing Scene. It's a 10 minute absurdist piece, so it should be fun. I'll be playing 'Man from Hell', so I'll get to stretch myself a bit.

I have one 6-10 page paper to write over break, 1 Shakespeare scene to memorize, and one directing scene to memorize. Other than that, I'm free as a bird! I can't wait!

And as a bonus: I'm seeing the 1 am showing of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows tonight with Kaitie!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment